The Pilot Press

The Blue Crew

Julia Espinosa

Time Flies

By: Julia Espinosa

Who knew that time would fly by this quickly? All of those annoying mandatory “Coco’s” and sections led to this. They weren’t kidding when they said that these four years would be the best and worst times of our lives; they most definitely weren’t kidding when they said time flies. 

I am now a senior in high school and I truly cannot believe it. Time literally flew by right before my eyes. It seems like just yesterday I was too busy worrying about what to wear to a football game, who to sit with at lunch or trying to find my own friend group. I realized, though, that at the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what group you are from. It doesn’t matter what you look like or how much money you have. What matters is who you are and who you want to be. I have watched so many of my sisters grow into who they are today and I have noticed that we have something special.  Without them, I wouldn’t know what I liked or what I disliked. I wouldn’t know what my values are and what exceeds them. If it weren’t for my sisters, I wouldn’t have learned the value of friendship and true love. I can truly say that the class of 2018 is the best thing to ever happen to me and I wouldn’t trade it for anything in  the world.