The Pilot Press

Class of ’22, OLP Welcomes YOU

The incoming class of 2022 joined together on April 24, 2018 for the Annual Freshmen Welcome Night. It was a day of exciting activities, icebreakers, group pictures, and new additions to the sisterhood. The incoming freshman enjoyed activities like cheering competitions, “finish the lyrics” games,    and their first full class photo. They cheered for their new sisters and were decked in their new class color: blue. It was a day of first impressions and the beginning of new friendships that will last forever.

Annie Danaher ’19, one of the Carondelet members at the event, says “I remember my freshman welcome night, I met one of my best friends there”. This event is one that marks the official beginning of the transition. It is the transition from being an eighth grader to becoming an independent high schooler.

For many of the girls, this was the first time they were introduced to their new class. The first time they were introduced to the girls they will spend the next four years of their lives with. The girls who they will eat lunch with, stress over a test with, get ready for dances with, and so much more. Their OLP high school journey starts here– and who knows where they will all be in 4 years. But from here on out, these blue girls are a part of the sisterhood that is OLP. They have become part of the Pilot legacy, and the OLP community welcomes them with open arms.

Do You Remember Your Freshman Welcome Night

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...